May 13, 2008

Somebody Better Get Shawty Lo Before He Gets Lil Flip'd

After T.I. sonned Shawty Lo on the radio last week, Lo hit back on Kay Slay's show, and now he's dissin' Tip on Rap Hustlin' DVD. When you watch the clip below you'll see Shawty Lo walking through Bankhead "asking" people if they've seen T.I. there and where he's from. Check it out:


Maybe its just me, but this seemed really rehearsed. I mean one dude even dissed T.I. before he even told him who he was talking about lol. Who knows, but most of these people look like they just got paid to say that shit. Oh well, good diss regardless. Unfortunately, not good enough though.

Lo has obviously forgotten what happened to Lil Flip back in '04 so if his people really love him they'll pull him to the side, refresh his memory, and have him issue a public apology lol. Even with all the charges and shit, I'm positive Tip could still destroy Shawty Lo's "career" in one verse. Again, somebody get Lo if you love him lol.

0 comments: