May 21, 2008

Wackery

I have a bunch of wack records that I wanted to post, but I didn't wanna take up too much space so I'm gonna put this all in one post. Enjoy...kinda lol.

R. Kelly - Bobble


I hate to see a black man go to jail, but Kellz has fallen off so hard I wouldn't mind if they locked him up if that's what its gonna take for him to stop making this wack ass records lol.

Mike Jones Feat. T-Pain, Lil Wayne, Twista - Cutty Buddy


This shit sounds like a poor man's version of Ludacris' Freaky Thangs with Twista and Jagged Edge lol. Twist kinda ripped this one, but I will still never understand why people buy Lil Wayne to do shit like this on their records: "Walla! I become her Allah, and I swear that thang feel like la la la." Yep, that's the "best" for ya lol.

Gorilla Zoe - Dope Boy


I need to make a fuckin' list of all these dick ridin' fools that are running this auto-tune shit into the ground. Niggas aren't even trying to be original anymore lol.

Gorilla Zoe - I'm Dumb


Its funny how this one song sums up all these songs I've posted "I'm dumb" lol.

0 comments: