May 27, 2008

Somebody's Gonna Get Pregnant: Buckeey Pics &...SEX TAPE! YAY!!

I knew I was saving these pics for a reason! Now I can double up with Buckeey pics and this neat new sex tape of hers! lol. Honestly, I have at least 8-9 Somebody's Gonna Get Pregnant girls waiting to be posted, but I've just been fuckin' up lately lol. I got y'all soon just stayed tuned!



Now, for the tape, enjoy if you haven't seen it yet:

Buckeey Sex Tape Pt. 1


Ahh, she was always my favorite Flavor Of Love girl from season 2 and this just solidifies that lol. Seriously, I don't see the big deal or why people who call her a ho now when we all most of us have sex and ALL women suck dick (take a look at the #1 single in the country and tell me I'm wrong lol). Oh well, you know how females have double standards for women that are finer than them lol.

Anyway, I just wanted to see what her titties look like so I guess I'll have to keep waiting lol. Oh, and what was up with the creepy music in the background?? Ain't like this nigga conquered Halle Berry or nothin'. I mean she's fine, but at the end of the day she's just Buckeey lol. Whoever put this together obviously needs to call Ray-J and find out the best marketing tools for trying to get rich off a sex tape because I'm sure that and big letters going across the screen aren't in the plan lol.

0 comments: