May 19, 2008

Thank Goodness, No More Nigger!

Nigger the album, that is lol. Finally after all my campaigning and begging Nas changed the title to his next album! Now, I'm definitely gonna buy it...though as of yet it has no new title lol. Check out what he had to say about it:

"It's important to me that this album gets to the fans. "It's been a long time coming. I want my fans to know that creatively and lyrically, they can expect the same content and the same messages. It's that important. The streets have been waiting for this for a long time. The people will always know what the real title of this album is and what to call it."
That's what I thought lol. Aight well the album will still drop on July 1st as planner. I'll let you know what the title is really gonna be as soon as I find out.

Source

0 comments: