May 22, 2008

Saigon Dips From Atlantic, Drops New Single

Didn't Saigon retire?? Well I guess not because he just left Atlantic today (well yesterday now lol) and dropped a new single all in one whop. Well first off peep what Sai said about leaving:

"I'm not that excited about going to a major label. They would have to make it so I'm set for the rest of my life. They want too much for the little that they're giving...It's not like I didn't want to put out music, but Atlantic wanted me to do ringtone songs but they didn't sign me as a ringtone artist."

Word.

Aight now check out his new record called Believe It with some fake T-Pain ass nigga on the hook.

Saigon Feat. 5ive - Believe It


I'm sure that was a nice song, but once the auto-tune shit turns on I turn off lol. Don't fret though, I have another new joint Saigon! Now, I know the title looks suspect as hell, but its really not about homo sex at all lol.

Saigon - Shoot In My Booty


Aight you can go around and fret now lol.

Source

0 comments: