May 14, 2008

INN: This Lil Nigga Again



Looks like lil buddy is still doing "hood rat stuff" with his friends because he's now in a hospital getting a mental health evaluation lol. The same grandma who got her car stolen by this bad ass child allegedly got her ass beat by him in Wal-Mart after she wouldn't order him some wings. Its obviously lil dude is crazy and has a lil Soulja Girl in him, but if he would've pulled this shit on my grandma who knows what would've happen to him lol. I mean I know he grew up with his mom and dad fighting, but he'd have to straighten that shit right up for my grandma because she was brutal back in the day. Oh well, I guess they don't make grannies like they used to lol.

If for some reason you haven't seen the video of him after stealing his grandmother's car click here. Thanks again for the story Whit!

Source

0 comments: