May 20, 2008

Usher Feat. Jay-Z - Best Thing

Man, I went to sleep last night with bullshit music and work up to 2 gems! Here's the first from Usher and Jay-Z which JD had promised was coming last month.

Usher Feat. Jay-Z - Best Thing


I was hoping for a few more bars from Jay, but this shit is still dope....oh no there goes Jay again! Sorry, I'm listening to this shit as I'm typing lol. This beat sounds familiar though, but I can't put my finger on where I heard it before...help a nigga out!

**UPDATE**
With the assistance of my homie Joel I now know where I heard this beat before! Its from Tru Life's Tru York mixtape's intro with Jay-Z and it was produced by Neo Da Matrix (not JD like he claimed). Now, I dunno if Tru borrowed the beat from somewhere else, but that's the first time I heard it. Click here to listen for yourself.

Oh yeah and before I forget again, Jay-Z is gonna represent the Nets tonight at the draft lottery at 8pm before the Celtics/Pistons game so check out ya boy! I'm sure this will be the most viewed draft lottery of all-time, but we shall see lol.

0 comments: