May 19, 2008

They Found It!

If you missed it, over the weekend Shawty Lo finally got the yearbook picture of T.I. he requested last week and with it I think he's just put a 2-3 month extension on his "career" lol.



That was pretty funny I ain't gon' lie lol. I dunno what the point of the last part of the video though because just because you met someone or took a picture with them doesn't mean they know you or you know them. I went to T.I.'s video shoot for that song with Wyclef, does that mean he knows me now? No, it doesn't lol.

Anyway, here's another video of Shawty Lo responding to finding the picture:


Aight well T.I. needs to come back, but I understand he's limited with his whole case and shit so we'll see. Don't expect anything too soon though because he and Atlantic will want to capitalize on this for album sales and his shit doesn't drop until August 12th.

Shawty Lo - 2; T.I. - 1

0 comments: