May 24, 2008

Keith Olbermann Givin' Hillary The Business!

Keith is back with another Special Comment! This timd its about Hillary Clintons recent remarks basically saying she's staying in the race because Barack might get assassinated. SMH @ Hillary. And her supporters have the NERVE to say they don't like Barack and they'd never vote for him "if" he wins the nomination lol.

I had a bunch of other shit I wanted to say about this topic earlier, but I keep getting caught with shit and I've forgot it all by now so I'll just let Keith do the talking.


Keith never disappoints with these Special Comments! There's really nothing else left so she might as well drop out because he's obviously not gonna win and she just threw away any shred of a chance she had at becoming VP.

As "me, I, Johnny Tapia" (lol) said in Bad Boys II after he shot Roberto, "I don't know ma ma, he kill himself. Yes, very sad," LMAO!

0 comments: