May 14, 2008

MTV's "Hottest" MCs Premieres May 16th



I dunno why I keep putting this shit on the back burner, but MTV's wack cast of alleged Hip-Hop heads are getting back together to crown this year's hottest MC. No word on how you crown a hottest MC of 2008 only 5 months in, but I guess that's just an excuse to put Lil Wayne at the top again lol. And I swear to you if Soulja Boy makes this list I'm never watching MTV again lol.

Anyway, if you wanna see this crap its coming on this Friday at 10pm, but I can almost guarantee they're gonna fuck the list up again this time.

If you wanna vote click here. Right now according to the people who've voted in the poll this is the top 10:

1. The Game (26%)
2. Styles P. (19%)
3. Lupe Fiasco (11%)
4. Nas (9%)
5. 50 Cent (8%)
6. Lil Wayne (6%)
7t. Kanye West (3%)
7t. T.I. (3%)
7t. Joe Budden (3%)
10. Jay-Z (2%)

Not a bad list as far as artists go, but its all out of order lol. Oh well we'll just have to wait and see what these fools do Friday. I'll probably be premiering my new list then too so stay tuned.

0 comments: