May 25, 2008

Hillary: Why I Continue To Run

I am an egotistical, untrustworthy, power-hungry meglomaniac. I continue to
run because I am entitled to the presidency. I continue to run because I do not
care about what is best for the country; I only care about what is good for me.
I continue to run becasue I am the best and I am ready on day one to the run the
country into the ground the same way I ran my campaign. I continue to run
because there are a lot of people who will take the blame when I screw up…I am
not accountable to anyone. And most importantly, I continue to run because I
still have several pantsuits that I have not worn yet.
Okay, okay, that's not what she really said, it was just a comment from CNN's blog on the story, but it seems more accurate than what she did say lol.
You know, its almost kind of sad to see because I think she's completely lost it. Her only "legit" arguement for why she should stay in includes a lot of bullshit math that makes it look like she's winning the popular vote. In her and her campaign's mind they think they should count the Florida and Michigan votes and in turn NOT count the causes. Why they think she can change the rules at the end of the game I don't know, but its all just very sad.
You know something even sadder than Hillary's arguement for staying in the race?? Hillary's supporters. Those are some sad ass people right there. You'd think those mofos were in a fuckin' colt the way they just don't wanna accept that Hillary lost lol. You still have some of them saying they won't vote for Barack "if" he's the nominee as if he's not way ahead and only 57.5 delegates away from clinching it lol. I think the people who say that are obviously either racist or retarded (hmm that might be a good idea for an editorial...) because there's no explanation for it and it makes no sense to vote for someone that doesn't represent your best interest just to spite the "black guy".

0 comments: