May 22, 2008

Usher - Moving Mountains Video

I was just listening to Usher's new album (which is pretty darn hot if I may say so myself) when I check my e-mail and see this video dropped today. I love the song so I knew the video would be dope. Incredibly big artist, incredibly big video. Check it:


Even though I'm not sure what this had to do with the club blowing up in the last video, but kudos to Ush for at least trying to continue his "to be continued" because how many times have you seen that shit and never gotten the 2nd part?? lol. Anyway, I'm predicting this record will be even bigger than Love In This Club, which got too big too fast and fizzled out equally as quick, and it couldn't have come at a better time because buzz is WAY down for an Usher album to be dropping next week.

Speaking of Usher's new album, check out SoHH Gyant's 8 reasons why Usher's new album will flop. Yeah, I know Gyant is a homo nigga who doubles as a female blogger named "Streetz", but it was still kinda entertaining even though I already called that a long time ago.

0 comments: