May 25, 2008

JD Signs Phatfffat

Honestly I never heard of Phatfffat before I read this article on AHH, but apparently she's a YouTube sensation so JD is hoping to capitalize off of that success and turn it into dollar signs. Who knows why JD would wanna go down this "internet sensation" path again (remember he signed Jason Fox around this time last year?? Yeah, hows that going for ya JD?? lol), but hey maybe 2nd times a charm lol. Then again, its probably not a good sign if you're a YouTube star and I've never heard of you considering the amount of time I dedicate to YouTube.

Anyway, Phatfffat's real name is Dondria Nicole and she is a cutie! I do remember a few days ago seeing a video on JD's YouTube channel with that name in the title, but I never clicked on it because I never knew who it was, but I might check her out. I don't know whether she's gonna go by Dondria Nicole or Phatfffat, but I'm gonna call her the Dondria because the latter is kinda weak lol. Welp good luck this time JD, hopefully she's not as wack as Jason Fox was/is lol.

Oh yeah sorry for not having a pic, but all the pics on her MySpace were wack so hopefully JD helps her step her MySpace picture game up lol.

Source

0 comments: