July 24, 2009

Alfamega's Open Letter To T.I.

I wanted to post this yesterday but I had to rush out for work. Shouts to Xclusiveszone.net for doing all the heavy lifting for me on this one. Check out the 2 page later after the jump. As always, click to enlarge.

http://i27.tinypic.com/3165frr.jpg

http://i27.tinypic.com/15s3llc.jpg
Aight so there you have it. I was with Alfamega for about 97% of this letter, but when he basically threatened to put out diss records for T.I. if he didn't call him the message was lost. What is putting out diss records gonna prove?? T.I. is in jail so he can't make diss records back to you so its an unfair fight. Besides, a T.I. vs. Alfamega lyrically battle would end a lot like the T.I. vs. Lil Flip lyrical battle ended.

Again, all the rest of the letter was all good and I was with Mega all the way, but putting out threats is just dumb. No man is gonna even consider you request if you're gonna follow it up with a threating ultimatum. Just not a smart move.

But this all goes to show why you shouldn't be going all out of the way for the next man. Mega did that and ended up getting shitted on in the end.

Well I guess we'll being hearing more about this a week from now.