July 13, 2009

From 'Romo To T.O.,' To T.O. To Homo

T.O. Homo
First of all, no homo. Second of all, pause. Third of all, no homo again.

Okay, now that we got that out of the way, wow. I mean wooooooow! Really T.O.?? This is how you do your loyal fans?? Its like that?? I feel like T.O. wants to fight me or something because this is straight disrespect. I'm offended. I'm disgusted. I'm...(come on Kev, be strong!)... I'm...(fight it Kev! Fight it!)... I'm...(aww fuck it!) I'm glad this guy is no longer a Cowboy!

Oh, the agony! Oh, the pain! That really wasn't easy to admit. I feel like somebody punched me in the chest and knock all the air out of me, but it had to be said. I mean we're still gonna miss his production on the field, but if he was gonna be doing homo shit like this then he could keep every yard and touchdown. There's no way I want the man in this photo on my team. I rather go 0-16. No, I rather go 0-16 2 years back to back. You'll be the laughing stock of the league every week regardless! Even if you win, you still lose. There's just no good that could possibly come from this.

If you thought T.O. disrupted locker rooms before, just imagine how shit is gonna be A.H. (after homory). You can't be a leader when you have a pic like this on the internet. Who wants to follow that guy?? I mean its one thing if it was a cell phone pic or something and some broad he used to fuck with put it out, but no, he willingly took this photo and released it like it was all good. I got news for you T.O. (and whatever idiot advisor that said this was a good idea), its sooooo NOT all good!

Matter of fact, its the exact opposite of good. Even if his first name was Good, he married Meagan Good, took her last name, signed to Kanye's label, and named this show "G.O.O.D. Music Presents Good Good's Good Show" this would STILL not be good.

Now, there are inevitably gonna be some fools out there saying I'm jealous of T.O.'s body or some elementary minded shit like that, but is MUCH deeper than that (no homo x2). Terrell Eldorado Owens has been my favorite player for years. I've stuck up for him no matter what! I even went against my fuckin' team to defend him, and this is how he re-pays me?!?!?

I wouldn't even be mad if the Bills cut him right now this instant. Hell, they probably should because the last thing they need is this kinda embarrassment.

You know what?? I'm not even mad. No, I'm not. I'm disappointed. Skip Bayless, you were right. Stephen Jones, you were right. Jerry Jones, you were right. Ed Werder, you were right. Matt Mosley, you were right. Everyone was right!!

I pray they didn't already cover this on 1st & 10 with Skip today! I need to hear him crucify him so I can officially put my T.O. fandom behind me (no homo). FiyahMuZik.com no longer supports No. 81. I'm done.