July 17, 2009

The Black Olympics


White people, we appreciate you acting outraged by this, but please stop it! The same goes for the black people in the media who are trying to act outraged and hurt. Boo-fuckin'-woo! There is nothing wrong with this damn video. I could see if these were white guys doing this, but if you hadn't noticed, Martellus and his brother are black. Black people can't eat fried chicken or drink Kool-Aid or eat watermelon anymore?? If I eat that kinda food as a black man, am I being racist against black people too?? The only black people who are racist against themselves are black Republicans. End of list.

The real problem here is people are just too fuckin' sensitive these days. Nobody wants to face the truth so they wanna hide behind it and think of lighter way to put things instead of telling it like it is. If I eat fried chicken I'm racist, if I call you old I'm ageist, if I don't agree with your opinion I'm a hater. Everyone is just so quick to pigeonhole people. Its just too much.

Besides, if Dave Chappelle had done this skit a few years ago on his show, we all would've laughed our collective asses off. Yeah, he's a comedian, but making fun of your own race should never be out of bounds. NEVER! Hell, the entire comedy industry is pretty much built on people making fun of their own race, from black comedians, to white comedians to Asian comedians, to Latino comedians, to Midde-Eastern comedians. It should be a big deal because Martellus is a football player.

And yeah, I know I didn't go up in the 50s and 60s, but eating food that most black people do indeed like is fuckin' harmless! Now, when Marty B makes a video shooting off guns or selling drugs (actual serious problem in the black community), then you can tell me about you're outrage. Until then, shut your fuckin' sensitive sissy ass mouths!