July 15, 2009

The Return Of The Photoshop Police!

I haven't sent out the Photoshop Police since June 12, 2008! I think its time for me to bring them out of retirement!

Okay, so let start with Trick Daddy. Trick is no stranger to the Photoshop Police and if this shit above is really the cover to his new album and not a cruel internet joke, then I'm just at a loss for words. I mean look at this shit, it looks like Trick designed it himself. Some people might think the layout on my website is wack BUT I designed the whole thing myself. I have no money to pay somebody to do it for me. Now I don't know Trick's finances but I'm almost positive he can afford to get someone with some kinda skills to make something better than this shit. Its just so bad! From the wack font, to the wack font color, to the Outer Glow in the standard "ffffbe" yellow setting, to Trick's face, to the horrendous Pattern Overlay used on Trick's face. So bad, just soooo bad!

Matter of fact, fuck this, this CANNOT be Trick's real album cover. It just can't be. No respectable label or artist is gonna let some shit like this be in stores anywhere! Lets move on.

The cover of Lil Wayne's Rebirth album cover?? I doubt it! Somebody already put this shit up on Rebirth's Wikipedia page, but I say there's about a 0.1% chance this is the actual cover. I think there's a better chance that that's really Trick's cover than this actually being Wayne's cover. Some fan made this. They HAD to! There's nothing wrong with the picture, but that terrible font work had to be done by an amateur. I like the "el&font gohtic!" font, but it looks like they tried to emboss it for some reason and then used waaaay to too much size in the Stroke Blending Option. I was actually able to re-create it in under a minute (click here to check it out). Its bad when a regular person can re-create your album cover, but its even worse if they can do it in under a minute.

And wassup with the blood-like streaks coming from Lil Wayne's name?? Very weak. The fan who made this obviously had no love for their boy. I expect the REAL cover to be out soon enouh because this album is still on schedule for release August 18th.