July 14, 2009

Dr. Dre - OGs Theme (feat. Ludacris) (Reference Track)

Here's another one custom made for the good Dr. This time its Ludacris at the helm since T.I. is locked down lol. (On a side note, its kinda weird that Dre recruited all these Southern rappers to write for him. No confidence in the West coast??)


The beat was awfully average, but Luda killed the verse for him and the hook is nasty. I kinda wish I didn't listen to this though because it'll never seem right once we hear the finished product. Wait a minute, that last sentence would imply that I think Detox is ever dropping which we all know it isn't. Yeah, so scratch that shit, we all know Detox is never coming out lol.

Related:
Killer Mike - Pay Up
More "Dr. Dre As Written By T.I." Tracks!
Its 'Crack A Bottle' All Over Again!