July 14, 2009

Trick Daddy – Why They Jock (feat. Ice Berg & Murk Camp)

This is supposed to be Trick's first single from his upcoming release Finally Famous: Born A Thug, Still A Thug which is due September 15th.


Again, they say this is supposed to be the first single, but I pray it isn't. I mean, its a decent sound, but its FAR from first single material. This is like 4th or 5th single shit if your album does really well. I wasn't really feeling the hook or the beat, but the verses were nice. I say he should clean up This The Shit That I Live and drop that as the first single because that track is a BEAST!

Hell, maybe its because I was just listening to Book Of Thugs yesterday is the reason I don't like this one much. That album was just so classic and this song could've have made that album. Period.