January 13, 2008

4-0 Fiyah Last Week, 1-3 Fee This Week

Ah man I don't even know what to say right now. I pissed off, but I'm more disappointed so I kinda feel sad because BOTH of my boys are out of the playoffs. Who am I supposed to root for now??? The Pats?? Fuck no! Dammit Cowboys, Colts, what happened?? I'm gonna hit the shower and get ready for the NFL analysts to crucify Romo for going to Mexico with Jessica Simpson for the next week or so. Peace.

**Update**
I thought the analysts would be bad, but even TMZ is going in on Romo & the Cowboys! I go there to see if they've written anything about this alleged New York sex tape and I see the headline Simpson Screws The Cowboys lol. Under that headline there's a picture of Romo and Jessica Simpson in Mexico with "shouldn't have gone to Cabo, Tony" over it.

Man, all this shit sucks, but I'm doing better I guess I still feel down... damn us men have to stop getting so engaged with this football shit lol. I mean its crazy how I've been feeling since that game ended, its like I've just got dumped by the finest girl in school lol. Oh well I'll move on I guess, but the Playoffs are officially over for me so don't look for many picks this next week and beyond.

0 comments: