November 15, 2009

Air Jordan 2010 Unveiled (& Probably Should Be Re-veiled)

Air Jordan XXV
Ain't this some shit?? What kinda regular ass shoe is this?? Everybody who helped with the design and conception of this shoe should be promptly handed pink slips. Air Jordans are usually new and stylish, these are wack and ordinary as fuck! They look like some generic ass shoes you'd find in K-Mart or Wal-Mart.

Air Jordan 2010 close-up
I don't know, maybe I just need to see them in a different color for me to like them better. Maybe an all black?? Who knows, maybe they'll grow on me. Lord knows these aren't the first pair of Jordans I've looked at side ways, but I think these might just be too plain to fix with a color change.

Look, you can drop your hard earned $170 on these shits on February 13, 2010 if you want too, but I think I'll pass.

If you really are interested in these shoes, click here for a more detailed view.