November 18, 2009

Beyoncé - Video Phone (Extended Remix) (feat. Lady GaGa)



I finally watch the video and I got a few thoughts

  • Damn I fuckin' love Beyonce!
  • Somebody needs to grab 2:56-2:58 and make that into a slow motion .GIF file.
  • I see why Lady GaGa wears all those big glasses and veils and shit because when its just her, you can really see all the dude-ish attributes.
  • This video was cheap as hell, but fuck it, did you see Beyonce?? Shit nigga!
  • Making Lady GaGa do Beyonce's dance routine next to Beyonce is unfair to Lady GaGa and all her fans. Its like making Rihanna sing accapella on the same stage as Patti LaBelle.
  • While I love Beyonce, I didn't love her with that weird side bang hairstyle at the beginning.
  • Damn Beyonce is so got damn sexy! Shit nigga, shit! I hate Jay-Z.
Okay, that will be all.