November 27, 2009

Usher - Hey Daddy/In My Bag

Usher
Two new-ish tracks from Raymond vs. Raymond.


I this really the most appropriate song for an album based on getting a divorce?? I mean I thought the point of "signing them papers" was that daddy was in fact not going home. I don't know, maybe its just me.

Anyway, what's with Plies' voice?? We can afford multiple goon chains, but not throat lozenges?? Aight then.


Two options for those Usher verses we just heard: Either 1) Lil Wayne wrote them for Usher or 2) Usher listened to a bunch of Lil Wayne from 2007 through the present before he wrote the verses. Those are the 2 options and that's it.

(I'm leaning towards option #1 for the record.)

(Side note: Do we like this new non-smooth, cocky Usher sound?? I'm gonna go out on a limb and say no.)