November 15, 2009

OhGinelle - Tell Me How You Feel (feat. Haitian Fresh)

OhGinelle
I got some new blood for you today, and guess what?? She's from Fort Lauderdale! Her name is OhGinelle, her song is Tell Me How You Feel, I got it from the homie Ms. Kippish, and I'm freakin' excited! Lets do this!

(Oh yeah, sorry in advance about having this on IMeen.com, but I don't have the mp3 so work with me here, its worth it.)



When I heard this song for the first time, the first thing that popped in my mind (well, besides what it'd be like to have a girlfriend that could sing and a few other dirty thoughts I'll keep to myself) was radio-ready. No, not radio-friendly (which it also is), but radio-ready. That basically means it could play on the radio right now and it would fit and not cause me to have a "What the fuck is this, oh yeah, this is why I don't listen to the radio" reaction upon hearing it, like most shit that makes it on air these days.

On top of that, its a record that SHOULD be on the radio. Seriously, I could hear it while driving to work, I could hear it while driving home, I could hear it while waiting in traffic because dumbasses wanna look at the wreck on the side of the road on I-95 instead of getting to their destination, I could hear it while waiting in the drive-thru at Burger King on Wednesdays (gotta love those 2 for $3 Whoppers), I could hear when my date's phone rings before she picks it up and holds a 10 minute conversation like I'm not even there. Its just a good ass song by a seemingly good ass artist so I'm giving it my good ass stamp of approval. OhGinelle, consider yourself co-signed!

If you wanna hear or see more from the gorgeous and talented OhGinelle, she's got you covered. She's got the website, she's got the Twitter, she's got the YouTube, and she's even got the MySpace for all y'all who can't let go of social networking the 2006 way.

(Side note: I feel like I know this chick and/or have seen her somewhere. Maybe in real life, maybe on the internet...okay, okay, most likely on the internet. I can't put my finger on it, but oh well, whatever.

Oh, and yes this side note was completely unnecessary so if you read it I'd like to take this time out to not apologize. Thank you lol.)