November 14, 2009

Plies - Three Headed Monster

Plies
A week or so ago Plies dropped 3 new singles and called the promotion the "Three Headed Monster" so here are all 3 tracks, plus 2 bonus tracks.


I wonder how many times he said "fuckin'" in this song?? I'm guessing somewhere between 70-80 because he literally said it in every line.

As far as the song itself goes, its pretty decent. Nothing to write home about, but I hear him talking about Kay Slay in parts of it.


I like this beat, but that's pretty much it. I would listen to this track just for the beat, but the song itself is pretty stupid to me. There's just something about not doing drugs that makes these songs have no effect on me.


Here's the last track of the Three Headed Monster. Pretty decent, I like Medicine better though.


Why do I feel like if I hear this song 2 more times its gonna grow on me?? Its not a great feeling seeing this is probably the worst song of the 5, but there's a strong possibility lol.


Sounds pretty decent, I can't lie. Its kinda weird hearings Plies on a song with another rapper, it doesn't happen often. Oh well, when I get the full version I'll post it.