November 14, 2009

Rihanna - Hard/Cold Case Love

Rihanna
This album actually leaked Friday morning, but here's are 2 tracks that leaked even before then! I know, exclusive shit son!


I don't know why, but when I woke this morning this song was in my head. Needless to say I had to bring it with me and I've been jamming it ever since. I didn't even like it that much when it came out last week, but now its my shit!

Anyway, I got another one after the jump for you.


Okay, can't nobody tell me this isn't about Chris Brown. NOBODY! Anyway, how terrible is Rihanna vocally?? I mean shit! Its a good thing she was able to hit making these pop songs because she just ain't got it lol.

Well this shit makes me wanna listen to Kanye's Say You Will (aka 1 of only 3 or 4 good songs on that whole 808s & Heartbreak album) so I'm about to right the hell now!