November 11, 2009

Bill Simmons On Jimmy Kimmel Live, Jimmy Kimmel On Adam Carollla Podcast


Yes, Bill Simmons' Book Of Basketball is #1 on the New York Times best sellers list. I can't say I'm all that surprised, but I can say I'm fuckin' up because I haven't bought my copy yet. I should wait until Bill decides it'd be smart to come to South Florida for a book signing, but fuck it, I want the damn book lol.

Part 2 of the interview is after the jump, as well as a pointless story of mind and the Adam Carolla Podcast with Jimmy Kimmel


Okay, ready fo my pointless story?? Awesome.

So for some reason I always seem to forget to watch Jimmy Kimmel Live at 12am (I know, I know, compelling stuff). I don't know if there's something wrong with me, or I'm just turned off by it coming on at 12:10am instead of promptly at midnight, but I love Jimmy Kimmel's comedy and for some reason don't watch his show as often as I'd like.

However, I remember to watch last night because I listened to Adam Carolla's podcast with Jimmy earlier in the day and the topic of Bill Simmons (who used to write for Jimmy Kimmel Live) came up. Jimmy said Simmons was gonna be on the show, I put it on my phone, and next thing you know I'm watching the Sports Guy talk about his hugely hugh (Yep, just made it up) book that is literally strong enough to take a bullet. Riveting story, I know.

Anyway, check out that Carolla/Kimmel podcast, its always hilarious when they get together.