November 13, 2009

Random News Shit

http://michype.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/gucci-mane.jpg
1) Gucci Mane Sentenced To A Year In Prison
This just seems so random to me. I didn't even know he was going to court or anything. I guess the judge wasn't a fan either lol.

Anyway, I saw an ad the other day that said Gucci Mane's new album was dropping "DecemBURRR 8th," and I'm wondering if that's still gonna stand with his new situation?? I'm sure it will since radio will now probably act like that bullshit song he has with Usher is hot and start playing it in his "honor." I'm also sure the Hip-Hop community is gonna rally around him and act like they actually like him, but oh well that's just how shit goes these days. The game is more politics than truth.

2) 'This Is It' Grosses Over $200 Million Worldwide In 2 Weeks
No one should be surprised by this. Still feels kinda dirty to me, but whatever.

3) 50 Cent Sues WorldStarHipHop.com
I was wondering why they changed the header on their website over the summer, but now we know. This seems petty of 50, but I can't lie, I laughed when he said, "I have lawyers on retainers and I have to pay them so much money anyway, so we'll go back and forth to court until [they] can't afford a subway sandwich. It's already too late for [them]."

Now that's good stuff right there lol.

4) Coolio Replaces DMX In MMA Fight
The other day DMX dropped out of the fight when he found out it wasn't a boxing match and now Coolio is going to be stepping in to take his place. Really, this is a slap in the face to both DMX and they other guy fighting in the bout. Coolio?? Seriously?? Ain't no other broke rappers out there more relevant than Coolio right now?? C'mon son!