April 30, 2008

Al Green Feat. John Legend - Stay With Me

Yeah I know this is the legendary Al Green's song, but our Legend, John, is back! I've got more ass to Get Lifted than should be legally allowed back in '05 so John is my dude and I'm always excited when I hear anything new from him. To my pleasure he has a new as-yet-untitled album dropping in this September. The first single is said to feature Andre 3000 and be called Green Light so that should be bananas!

Anyway, as for this record here, I'm totally loving it!

Al Green Feat. John Legend - Stay With Me


Now, as far as that John Legend album goes here's a few songs allegedly on the album:

"Green Light" feat. Andre 3000
"Satisfaction"
"Everybody Knows"
"No Other Love"
"Cross The Line"
"This Time"
"Good Morning"
"Aim High"
"It's Over" feat. Kanye West

Source

0 comments: