April 27, 2008

IGN's GTA IV Review; 10/10!

I was talking to my great ol' friend Justin yesterday on that awesome new Facebook chat shit and GTA IV came up. Now, its no question that I was copping regardless (which is why I've been scouring the earth looking for an more affordable PS3, sorry I don't do 360 lol), but when he told me IGN gave it a 10/10 I was just amp'd beyond believability! I went to see for myself and it was true story! No game has received a 10/10 from IGN since fuckin' Zelda lol.

Anyway, I was gonna post the actual text review until I found the more convinient video review thanks to Miss Info's cute ass. Check it out!


Damn, I wasn't even gonna spend my stimulus check just in spite of Bush, but now it looks like I'm gonna have to...damn you Rockstar Games! lol.

0 comments: