April 22, 2008

KG Wins Defensive Player Of The Year

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

More bittersweet news for me as it pertains to me and KG as he wins his first Defensive Player of the Year Award. I always wish him well, but I'm still pissed he went to the C's. I probably should be more mad at the T'Wolves, but whatever lol. [FULL STORY]

Anyway, speaking of the NBA, did y'all see the 2 games last night?? I actually wanted the Wizards to win the series against the Cavs, but since they wore those god-awful gold and black uniforms both games I'm glad they're down 0-2 lol.

As far as the late game goes, I watched the end and the refs definitely bailed the Jazz out last night. That was FAR from a foul, but it took away the gaming tying 3 Bobby Jackson hit and the Rockets went on to lose. Tough break lol.

0 comments: