April 30, 2008

I Got GTA4 Now So This Is My Last Post!; FAU Shooting Update

Well its not my last post ever, but it certainly is of the day because as you can see from the pic above, I got GTA4 today. I'll be back tomorrow though so stay with me even though this shit might be a lil slow for the next month so lol.

As far as the FAU shooting goes they found the nigga who got it poppin' last night. Of course this fool had to be black, but that's neither here nor there lol. Anyway, the lock down has been lifted, but no word on when all the finals that got messed up are gonna be rescheduled yet. Click here if you wanna watch a video of the latest report on this case and click here if you just wanna read the story and learn exactly what the hell happened. Shout out to all the people out there that really weren't ready to take their final anyway and was praying something would happen to close the school down for the day lol.

0 comments: