April 24, 2008

Idiocracy 101: That Wasn't A Compliment Nigga!

Damn man this dude is so not smart lol. Its kinda sad almost. If you don't know what I'm talking about check out what Soulja Boy had to say about LeBron saying him responding to DeShawn Stevenson would be like Jay-Z responding to Soulja Boy:



SMH. Can you get more clueless?? I mean I didn't expect him to be mad at LBJ or try to fight the nigga, but I don't even think this man understands what he was trying to say lol. This dude actually said, "for my name to even come up in that type of conversation, that's more power to me...why they ain't use somebody else name? ...Why compare me to Jay-Z?" LMAO!! You think its a good thing that your name came up as the opposite of Jay-Z?? Seriously, how could that be a good thing?? Lets see, if Jay is one top, I wonder who's on bottom?? Hmm... lol. And he didn't compare you to Jay-Z he used you as an example of how stupid it would be for a living legend in Hip-Hop to respond to a peon-esque rapper lol. Idiot, idiot, fuckin' idiot! lol.

I'm not mad at him for not being pissed at LeBron though, that's a good thing, but why he feels honored to be brought up as the worst rapper in the game is beyond me. Whatever, I gotta give him some credit for staying around as long as he has. Don't get me wrong, he still only has one hit single and therefor is still a one-hit wonder, but I just figured dude would disappear after his sole hit died out. Nope, he's stayed around and is actually supposed to be dropping another album called Back To School in the fall. He won't be the first one-hit wonder to have a 2nd album though, but don't look for anymore hits coming from that dude...ever lol.

0 comments: