April 18, 2008

G-Unit's 5 Things To Terminate, The Game's 1

If you could terminate 5 things in the world, what would they be?? Here's what G-Unit's would be:



Wow! Aight well when Banks says The Game wants to terminate himself he's referring to these quotes from an upcoming XXL interview:

"My life is fucked up right now," he told the magazine. "I'm in a fucked up place. My fans love me, and I know what they want but in a minute, I'm not gonna be physically capable of pleasing the world with music. Because my mind isn't right. People are driving me under God's good earth... Sometimes I wanna be at peace so bad that I wish myself off of the earth." [READ MORE]

WOOOOWWW!! Reading that makes me wonder why it took me so long to post it seeing I've had them in my tabs for a few days now lol (thanks to BallerStatus.com for them also). Oh well, I just hope The Game doesn't body himself.

0 comments: