April 22, 2008

This Week In Flops 4/22/08

First off, damn don't this chick look like Brandon T. Jackson in that pic?? lol. Anyway, don't expect many records to be sold when SoundScan comes out next week because these 3 albums have no buzz and I just found out they were all dropping today...today lol.

Out of this group I think Tiffany Evans will come out on top and do about 20-30k.

Next up is Prodigy's (is this nigga in jail yet??) third album H.N.I.C. Pt. 2. I'm sure nobody is really checking for this shit so I'm guessing 15-25k.

I didn't even know Bizzy Bone had an album coming out and if I don't know then you probably don't either and that's never a recipe for success. This album won't even chart, but I'm guessing somewhere in the 2-5k range.

1 comments:

Dedra said...

dont ever doubt bizzy bone he has loyle fans i have this cd and baby it went platnium and was on billboard top 100 untill lilwayne cd came out :P www.btnhboard.com