April 17, 2008

Random News Shit



1) Angry wife tries divorce-by-YouTube tactic

Niggas are taking this YouTube shit too far lol. I dunno why she felt YouTube was the best route to go, but I guess it kinda worked as far as exposure goes. I'm still trying to figure out why she married him since they don't fuck?? Oh yeah, he's rich lol.

Damn, and just when I think I'm the shit for getting 360,000 views on Fuck Lil Wayne, this bitch drops this and gets 2 million views in like a week lol. If you wanna see the entire actual YouTube video click here.

2) Topless woman tells DeLand police God told her to direct traffic

"You shouldn't do drugs. Drugs are bad, m'kay. "

3) 2nd elderly woman found guilty of murder

Damn, is the price of medicine really this high?? I mean shit! You're in your 70s, you don't need THAT much money lol.

4) Student urinates in lunch box in class


Well thank goodness it wasn't a female student lol.

5) Couple sues Google for posting house pix

Forget them suing Google, I wanna know how it was growing up with the last name Boring?? That is such an easy joke its almost unfair lol. Anyway, Google runs the world now so I guess they would be the best company to sues right about now lol.

0 comments: