April 29, 2008

This Week In Flops 4/29/08

Welp we all knew this day was coming eventually and its finally here! I actually would like to see her do good, but I just can't imagine her selling more than 70k so I'm predicting she does 45-55k.

Damn, whatever happened to Shawty Get Loose?? It was doing so good, then it just disappeared lol.

I didn't know Lyfe's album was dropping until I saw it up for download and thats never a good sign, you can ask Trina about that lol. Anyway, with no single really poppin' its hard to see light at the end of this tunnel so I'm guessing 25-35k.

Another album I didn't know was dropping today. I listened to this over the weekend and its DEFINITELY worth the money so I'll probably be coppin' later this week. Unfortunately, my one purchase won't help much so I got them doing 20-25k.

I actually knew this was dropping because after I heard it I knew I HAD to have it! I'll most definitely be going to pick this up some time this week. Anyway, unfortunately she's not as hot over here as she is in UK so this album will start slow, but hopefully it'll be pick like Amy Winehouse last year. I got Estelle doing 10-20k in her first week due to lack or interest and/or promo.

0 comments: