April 28, 2008

Grandaddy Souf Sues

I remember hearing that somebody got their ass beat back when the Ozone Awards was going on in Miami, but it was news to me when I found out it was Grandaddy Souf. Well apparently the some club bouncers jumped on his for no reason, beat his ass, and threw him out in the streets with his pants down! You can click here to see a picture of the aftermath.

Anyway, rightfully so he's suing the club, but fuck it the only reason I'm really writing this is because this nigga is 35! Look, if you're a 35 year-old rapper out there reading this QUIT! 35 is WAYYY too old to be still trying to make it lol. I don't care if you do put Grandaddy in your name, that's still past the "tryna make it" period lol. I got nothing against the nigga personally, he might be a kool dude and make good music, but 35 is just too old to be trying to pursue a career in Rap.

Source

0 comments: