April 17, 2008

Fly Society - Fresh

I dunno if anybody remembers this, but I confronted TK's so-called rap career back in January and now we finally get to see what he's got. And from my estimations, not much lol:



I always find it funny when people start songs off by saying, "what you're about to witness has never been done before," and proceed to do exactly what I've seen before lol. Example: rapping about jewelry and standing shirt-less while Weezy-esquely smiling at the camera.

Well it wasn't completely terrible, more so corny than anything else, if you ask me. It was mainly the hook that made it corny, but the verses were so uninspired that the beat and hook are all that really matter here anyway lol.

So far I give the Fly Society a C-, but I'll definitely give them an opportunity to upgrade. I mean at least they aren't as corny and lame looking as Tyga lol.

0 comments: