April 28, 2008

Sara Stokes Got New Titties...& They're Awesome!

I almost forgot to talk about Sara Stokes and her new titties! I can't believe it, its not like me to just forget a titties when I see one (preferably 2 lol).

Well anyway look at those fuckin' melons! There's is no question these puppies are fake, but if that's what she wants to do then more power to her. As long as she likes them and that nigga Tony likes them its fine by me. I personally wouldn't have suggested she go so big, but I like, I like lol.

If you wanna see more pics you can go to illseed's Rumors from Friday (the place I 1st saw them), Bossip, or her Myspace.

You know what?? Diddy needs to put those old MTB2 seasons on DVD, those were fuckin' classic! I remember the 1st season went to DVD, but the 2nd (and most popular) season never dropped. I could never get enough of the fights, the rapping, and the rude telephone calls from Tony:

*phone rings*
Chopper: hello?
Tony: Ay, where Sara at?
Chopper: click...dial tone

LMAO!! I dunno where that nigga learn to use the phone, but he came on all wrong and I don't blame Chopper for hanging up on him lol. Anyway, If it came out I'd buy that shit right the fuck now! Speaking of which, I still need to go cop that Martin season 4.

0 comments: