April 28, 2008

Ace Hood (Feat. Rick Ross & T-Pain) - Cash Flow

I often think about this song and wonder if its actually doing anything outside of 99Jamz, where Khaled has it playing CONSTANTLY, but I guess only time will tell. Until then, check out the video and even though this kid kinda came out of nowhere, 954 stand up regardless!



1. Why in the FUCK did Rick Ross have those ugly ass glasses on when his verse started?? An example of everything expensive doesn't always look good lol.
2. Why in the FUCK did Rick Ross have on that tight ass green jump suit??
3. Who the hell keeps putting The Runners in these videos?? They look so lame and out of place that it fucks up the 'hood look of the scene lol.

Don't get me wrong, I like Rick Ross and The Runners, but those questions NEED to be asked lol. Overall the video was straight. The area didn't really look familiar, but I pray that they at least let the man shoot his video in Broward.

0 comments: