April 23, 2008

INN: Teen forces senile woman, 85, to make 'gangsta' video

Y'all heard about this shit?? If not, check out the stories on TMZ.com and Sun-Sentinel.com. This has got to be INN & Idiocracy 101 of the Year LMAO! This nigga is a fuckin' moron lol. Seriously, why would you do this??? I mean maybe I'm too educated to understand a fool's mind, but I just can't make sense of the thought process that would make you ridicule your own grandmother like this. How does this prove that you are "gangsta"?? If you need an old lady with a .22 and a ski mask to justified your thug then maybe you should've stayed in school lol.

Was this really worth running the risk of getting your manhood taken in jail?? Matter of fact, he can't get his manhood taken because that would imply that he is a man, which he obviously isn't. Michael Raymond Alfinez, the dumbest nigga of the day lol. Ahh... ignorance, the shit great comedies are made of lol.

Here's a video from Sun-Sentinel.com that has a clip of the video in question, but I'm still looking for the real one. When I find it I'll post it.

0 comments: