April 28, 2008

Jay-Z - Blow The Whistle

I thought this track was an urban legend even though the article I read about it in came from the Washington Post lol. Well if you didn't know, LeBron and some Cavs and like a party or some shit and they were bumpin' on this new Hovi where he sorta talks about the whole LeBron/DeShawn Stevenson thing when he says:

"don't compare me to nobody. I rather not be mentioned, I'm offended."

Anyway, peep the record:

Jay-Z - Blow The Whistle


Damn, this beat fuckin' sucks! I mean I respect Jay's beat selecting skills (especially after listening to The Blueprint a few times last week), but damn man there HAS to be better Hyphy beats than this...okay probably not, but damn lol. Lyrically the nigga kills it as usual. He's really more so boosting about his deal with Live Nation than anything, but take it however you want.

I wonder if Soulja Boy is plotting his come back?? Oh well it doesn't matter, the Cavs/Wiz series will be over by then lol.

0 comments: