April 24, 2008

Random News Shit



1) Wesley Snipes sentenced to 3 years in prison

I'm about to start up the 'Free Wesley' campaign, who's with me?! lol.

2) Burglar loses fight with blind man

This criminal is a fuckin' failure at life lol. How do you get your ass whupped by someone who can't see you?? Then on top of that his excuse for being there was that he was looking for his cat LMAO! Welp, expect to see this guy on Best Week Ever tomorrow, SMH.

3) Father of two dies after sliding off escalator railing

I forgot to post this last week and its one of the saddest things I've ever heard in my life!

4) Holiday postcard arrives 93 years later

I only pray that the sender and the sendee didn't have a life long disagreement about if he/she really sent it or not lol.

5) Woman keeps hair appointment after car crash

This lady was a G, she didn't even bother parking in the parking lot, se parked right in the salon. She moust've really needed her hair done lol.

0 comments: