April 22, 2008

STFU Award: Khia aka Ms. Irrelevant

After a stunting knock out last night, Khia is back to being the irrelevant person who thinks she's the shit and acts like she doesn't know she's irrelevant. Check out what this fool had to say about being kicked off the show for being such a failure:

"It was my perfect exit...I planned on going to the show to promote my music. My mission was accomplished. Everybody there used pre-written material, so it was like [MC] Serch was hating all along. Serch and all the rest of them will have to really accomplish something, before I have anything to say about them."

Yeah, everybody might have used pre-written verses, but you were the only one dumb enough to use something that's already been released. I mean, I know the album flopped, but come on nigga. And how's she gonna say Serch needs to accomplish something when she has accomplished NOTHING?? If that's the case, then she should have nothing to even say about herself. I mean, damn, at least he's hosting the show, you were a fuckin' contestant trying to get a deal.

"The show was a joke... Now that I'm gone, the ratings will be going down. Everybody know they were watching the show to see me."

No nigga, you're a joke, and we weren't watching to see you succeed, we were watching to see you fail so we could laugh and it only took you 1 and 1/10 of 2 episode to do just that.

"I'm independent and I don't want to be signed to a label," Khia said. "I like the independent money and the independent success. I'm Khia, I'm still in my same neighborhood, I'm around my people, my community, I want to uplift them and let them know you can make it no matter where you're from, or what struggles you've been through."

Wrong again nigga, it's not that you don't wanna be signed, it's that no one wants to sign you. And if independent money was so good, then why are you still in the same neighborhood?? You're broke and struggling for exposure, but just become more and more of an irrelevant joke the more you open your crooked ass mouth. Please, just shut the fuck up. [FULL STORY]

(Note to all up and coming rappers: if you're 37 and still haven't made it, QUIT!)

0 comments: