April 18, 2008

Random News Shit: Bad Parents Edition

1) Baby killed with video game controller

They need to put both of these muthafuckas UNDER the jail! Seriously, what the fuck??? How can you just sit there while some over-aggressive fuck beats YOUR child?? Its not even his damn child to discipline, let alone abuse! Not saying that its alright to abuse any child whether its yours or not, but damn. I think its safe to say the mother was also getting her ass beat by this dude which brings me back to that long ass self-help essay I wrote for woman back in January. Women need to start picking better dudes.

2) Parents Fight Over Which Gang Toddler Should Join

This really should be under INN, but since I'm doing a bad parenting edition I figured it fit nicely. Anyway, what the fuck is wrong with people these days?? Niggas still trying to be in gangs??? People need to let that shit go, its so 90's lol. I mean come on, they weren't even in California! These fools were bangin' in Colorado LMAO!! I guess this is to be expected when you become a parent at 15 lol.

3) Parents Face Child Neglect Charges After Allegedly Locking Daughter in Truck Outside Bar

Why??? Seriously, why in the hell would you do this?? If I had an 8 year-old child I wouldn't even lock him or especially her in my house alone for 2 hours, let alone a fuckin' truck parked outside of a bar! They know damn well how crazy white people are when they drink so who knows what could've happened to this girl. There's being irresponsible parents and then there's just being fuckin' morons, these folks are fuckin' morons.

4) Parents Tried to Sell Baby in Store Parking Lot for $30


I dunno if I posted this before, but this is just unbelievable!

5) Nude charity calendar ends up costing moms

LMAO!! Somewhere deep down this is a very sad story, but its damn funny to me lol. Thanks mom lol.

6) Moms passed AIDS virus by pre-chewing food

If I had AIDS and bleedy gums I wouldn't even chew my own food, let alone my child's.

0 comments: