July 22, 2010

Fiyah The Industry Prognosticator??

Ross
Now I'm not the one to give myself titles, but apparently Billboard.com is. In their news article "Rick Ross Likely to Unseat Eminem on Billboard 200 Next Week" yesterday, they quote "industry prognosticators" predicting Rick Ross' Teflon Don will "sell somewhere around the 150,000 to 180,000 range."

Hmmm, those predicted figures sound very familiar...oh, I know why, because they're from Tuesday's This Week In Flops! I wrote that Tuesday morning! And yes, I could change those dates and times to say what I want, but I can't change the date and time of this tweet. BOOM! Get it on, your boy Fiyah is an industry prognosticator now!

I'd like to thank God, and my momma, and my 2-3 readers, and everybody who believed in me! Double rainbow! Where Brooklyn at?!

Oh, and no I don't care if this is just a coincidence, I'm taking my new title and running with it!