July 14, 2010

The "Kardashian Luck Theory" Needs An "I"

Miles Austin & Kim Kardashian
Miles Austin and Kim Kardashian were spotted together again and all accounts say it's fully on between the two. Now if you listened to episode 104 of my podcast, you would know I'm a major proponent or this relationship because those Kardashian girls bring on championships. It isn't good enough to just state it though, it's time the Kardashians had a full-on theory.

As of right now I have it as the "Kardashian Luck Theory" (or the KLT), but I'd like to add an "I" to that and make it the "KILT," as in those man-skirts dudes in Scotland wear. Help me out and pick an adjective beginning with "I" out of the 6 I pre-selected: intangible, incredible, indescribable, incomprehensible, illogical, and impeccable.

So hit me up in the comments, on Twitter, on Facebook, or via e-mail and let me know which you like best!

Text 101 to 501501 to select the "Kardashian Intangible Luck Theory"

Text 102 to 501501 to select the "Kardashian Incredible Luck Theory"

Text 103 to 501501 to select the "Kardashian Indescribable Luck Theory"

Text 104 to 501501 to select the "Kardashian Incomprehensible Luck Theory"

Text 105 to 501501 to select the "Kardashian Illogical Luck Theory"

Text 106 to 501501 to select the "Kardashian Impeccable Luck Theory"

All contributions are greatly appreciated lol.