July 04, 2010

Janelle Monáe - Tightrope (Wondamix) (feat. B.o.B & Lupe Fiasco)


So B.o.B is really gonna do this whole sailor hat thing, huh? Oh well, if he keeps banging out verses like that, I'm down. Speaking of what's on top of people's heads, I've very interested to find out how Janelle has sex with her hair like that. Or is she so committed to the look that she doesn't have sex?? Either way, I'd like to know.

Anyway, why wasn't this a bonus track on The ArchAndroid?? I love the album regardless (especially Locked Inside and Neon Valley Street), so I don't feel too cheated. The people who should feel cheated are the female MC's who aren't capable of spitting a verse hotter than that 3rd verse Janelle lays down. They're so sick right now lol.

Here's the mp3 if you don't have it.

Janelle Monáe - Tightrope (Wondamix) (feat. B.o.B & Lupe Fiasco)