July 12, 2010

Nobody's Gonna Get Pregnant: Katy Perry's FAKE Boobs!!

NNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I regret to inform you that this picture is a fake. That's right, fake, phony, ersatz! Here's the original. Sigh. I knew those titties were just too good to be true. And to think, I was actually considering listening to California Gurls...okay, no I wasn't.

Damn, this pisses me off because I didn't bother doing the extensive research and examination on this pic as I've done on others, such as the Rihanna nudes. I studied those pics for hours! I admit, I dropped the ball here, sorry. I blame MTV.

Anyway, thanks to my friend and yours, Bill Simmons, for setting me straight.

(Side note: Being insulted by one of your heroes is quite the overrated experience. I mean, once I saw Bill Simmons had been on my website I was excited, but once I read what he wrote I felt about 20% of what he felt when Clemens left the Red Sox. Oh well, I'm just some guy with a website.)

(Side side note: Fuck that side note, it's still pretty awesome Simmons was on my website! ...Well, if that was really Simmons. I've been duped once, I don't wanna make it a habit.)

YYEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!! I've been wanting to post this since it leaked to the internet a week or so ago, but I didn't wanna alarm the fine folks at MTV running the TJ contest. They didn't pick me, so fuck it, I'm running with it!

Look at those titties, son! Who knew Katy Perry was working with all that?? No wonder she was able to tame Russell Brand from being a "professional prostitute" lol. I still don't think she should've been #1 on Maxim Hot 100 list, but those juggies would at least make me consider it now....I'd still say someone else should've been #1, but it's the thought that counts, right? Right.

Okay, that is all. Hopefully a sex tape follows.